Data Qualification Coordinator – Part time
Medallia Digital (previously Kampyle) is the Israeli-based digital business unit of Medallia, one of the fastest growing and most successful private SaaS companies in the world. Medallia is a global Customer Experience Management company with a SaaS solution that is used by premier brands and enterprises every day, to improve the experience of their customers. Medallia Digital focuses on Digital Voice of Customer – helping companies measure and improve customer experience across their websites and mobile apps.
Medallia Digital is looking for a Data Qualification Coordinator to support our Marketing and Inside Sales teams, help verify leads and manage the ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance. We are looking for candidates that can work part time job for a period of 6 months (with an option to extend based on performance) from our Israeli office.
- Upload leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities
- Create reports
- Ongoing data enrichment and Salesforce maintenance
- Continuously improving data collection and analysis process
- Finding "the gold" accounts and transferring them to Sales
- Demonstrate superb skills in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data
- Organizing the data before & after marketing events
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong analytics skills - Must
- English speaker at a professional level - Must
- High proficiency in Excel – Required
- Salesforce experience - Optional
- Marketing Automation experience - Optional
- Familiar with Data.org, D&B Hoovers, LinkedIn Sales Navigator - a major plus!
- Fast learner
- Hard worker
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to work extra hours when necessary
Director of Marketing
Position is in Israel