Office Administrator & PA for GM
Medallia Digital (previously Kampyle) is the Israeli-based digital business unit of Medallia, one of the fastest growing and most successful private SaaS companies in the world. Medallia is a global Customer Experience Management company with a SaaS solution that is used by premier brands and enterprises every day, to improve the experience of their customers. Medallia Digital focuses on Digital Voice of Customer – helping companies measure and improve customer experience across their websites and mobile apps.
This position involves close collaboration and partnership with Medallia Digital GM, HR and other functional roles to operate together as a team.
What we provide:
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Welcome and manage guests to Medallia Digital at reception
- Manage agendas/ travel arrangements/ appointments etc.
- Interact cross-functionally with teams, employees, vendors or customers
- Ensure a high level of service and accuracy in answering questions for employees and vendors
- Assist with office events, food orders, conference setup, etc.
- Manage office equipment vendor including ordering supplies
- Manage ongoing relationship and orders from vendors
- Provide guidance on cross functional processes questions, and assure adherence to key Medallia Digital policies and standards
- Be a go-to person for employees and visitors questions
- Help with onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Support bookkeeping procedures
- Handle multiple tasks while being flexible as priorities and focus can change rapidly
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Proficient in a suite of standard office software and operation of office equipment
- Organizational skills
- Event planning to include support for meetings, off-sites and team motivation events
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English & Hebrew)
- Must be proactive, take ownership, respond quickly, and have excellent follow through skills
- Be a team player