Medallia Digital (previously Kampyle) is the Israeli-based digital business unit of Medallia, one of the fastest growing and most successful private SaaS companies in the world. Medallia is a global Customer Experience Management company with a SaaS solution that is used by premier brands and enterprises every day, to improve the experience of their customers. Medallia Digital focuses on Digital Voice of Customer – helping companies measure and improve customer experience across their websites and mobile apps.
We are looking for a product manager to join our growing team and help extend our category-leading product.
As a Product Manager you will be an important player in the team that develops the leading Digital Voice of Customer service, working closely with R&D, customers and cross-functional teams.. As the product expert, the end-to-end experience owner and the “face” of the product area you will steer the roadmap for the Digital platform area and drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment. In addition, you will participate in customer facing processes on a regular basis.
What we provide:
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Work with cross-functional teams to help advance and develop our product
- Lead product requirements and drive the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Own and manage the backlog and roadmap for your area of responsibility. Prioritize continuously in according with new understandings and validations of market needs
- Work closely with the development team in both the definition and development phases of the product.
- Own requirement specification, work with design team to scope and detail PRD and wireframes that deliver on your backlog and strategy
- Support customer success, marketing and sales activities with global customers and prospects.
- Employment type - Full time
- 3+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years in software engineering world
- Proven enterprise experience (SaaS experience a huge advantage)
- Proven experience with web products
- Strong drive for success, details oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player, collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks and see them through to successful completion.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work global teams, including calls in evening when required